The Digital Moose Lounge was formed by group of enthusiastic volunteers who wanted to serve the local Canadian community. We always welcome new additions to our team, whether for a few hours or a longer time commitment.
Our volunteers have the opportunity to:
- work with an engaged, friendly and fun board and executive team
- meet some of the most interesting and accomplished Canadians in the Bay Area through our events and activities
- learn new skills, from event management to social media to web design
- play an essential role in our mission to connect Canadians
- be compensated handsomely in poutine and coffee crisp bars
Contact us to learn more about individual volunteer opportunities.
MOOSE ABOUT TOWN
Are you someone who keeps your antlers to the ground? We're looking for someone to find out the inside intel about all the Canadian events going on in the area, everything from alumni celebrations and pitch nights to Bieber concerts and book readings, so we can keep our members in the know.
Time commitment: 3-4 hours per month (flexible)
Location: South Bay | San Francisco | Peninsula | East Bay (mainly remote work)
Day-OF Special Events Coordinator
Helping at our events is great introduction to what we're all about. We host a variety of Canadian-themed events throughout the year, including our Canada Day Alumni Reception and Picnic, Chesterfield Chats salon series and various information seminars. We always are in need of extra hands!
Time commitment: 2-4 hours on event days
Location: South Bay | San Francisco | Peninsula | East Bay